Rodrigue Ullens, CEO
|Products||VoxDID, Vox800, VoxSMS, VoxFAX|
Voxbone is a telecommunications company that provides worldwide geographical, toll-free and iNum® telephone numbers for direct inward dialing on a wholesale basis. The core network is based on Voice over IP technology and spans more than 50 countries.
Voxbone was founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 2003 by Rodrigue Ullens and François Strumann as Voxbone SA/NV.
VoxDID and Vox800: Voxbone’s geographic, non-geographic and toll-free telephone numbers for inbound SIP Trunking, connecting the local public switched telephone network (PSTN) with a global IP backbone in more than 50 countries.
Voice calls, faxes and text messages sent to Voxbone phone numbers are collected from local fixed or mobile telephone networks around the world and are converted to VoIP (SIP) by a VoIP/media gateway. Calls are then routed via redundant IP links to the nearest Voxbone SuperPOP in Brussels, New York, Los Angeles, Frankfurt or Hong Kong. From there, they are transported to the customer's VoIP network, anywhere in the world.
Voxbone serves more than 700 wholesale customers including global fixed and mobile telecom operators, internet telephony service providers, voice application providers and integrators as well as large corporations such as Level(3), Belgacom ICS, Skype, Jajah, Voxeo and inContact.
+888 In 2011, under agreement with the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), Voxbone was authorized to implement the country code +888 that the ITU assigned to OCHA for UN agencies engaged in rendering assistance to nations or regions affected by natural disasters.
- 2011 – Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Benelux
- 2011 and 2010 – Global Telecoms Business 40 under 40
- 2010 and 2008 – Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award
- 2010 – Red Herring Global 100 award
- 2010 – Inaugural Bully Award
- 2010 – Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2010 Winner
- 2008 – ITSPA Award
- 2005 – Internet Telephony VoIP Service Provider Award
- "About Voxbone".
- "VoIP Network".
- "Belgian Federal Government's company database - French interface".
- "ITU http://www.itu.int/oth/T02020000F3/en".
- "ITU http://www.itu.int/oth/T02020000FA/en".
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Benelux".
- "Global Telecoms Business 40 under 40".
- "Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award".
- "Red Herring Global 100 award".
- "Inaugural Bully Award".
- "Internet Telephony VoIP Service Provider Award".