Virginius may refer to:
- Any of various members of the Roman gens Verginia, also spelled Virginia
- a character in The Physician's Tale, one of the Canterbury Tales of Geoffrey Chaucer, written in the 14th century
- Virginius Affair, a diplomatic dispute that occurred in the 1870s
- Virginius, the ship at the center of the Affair
- Virginius Dabney (1901–1995), a U.S. teacher, journalist, writer and editor
- Virginius Island, West Virginia, an island on the Shenandoah River in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.