|Look up veldt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veldt may refer to:
- Veld (also spelt Veldt), a term used to define certain wide open rural spaces of Southern Africa
- "The Veldt" (short story), a 1950 short story written by Ray Bradbury
- "The Veldt" (song), a 2012 song by Canadian electronic music producer deadmau5
- Veldt Township, a township in Marshall County, Minnesota, United States
- The Veldt (Final Fantasy), a large flatland in the video game Final Fantasy VI where the characters can fight most previously encountered enemies
- Tim Veldt (born 1984), Dutch cyclist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.