|Search user languages|
I'm Tim Johnson, and I'm interested in a bunch of different topics, mostly related to computers, programming languages, networking, and video games. I currently live in Stanford Kentucky, which is in Lincoln County.
About my name
- I collect video games, especially Atari 2600 games. My real first name is Tim, so it's just those put together.
My Wikipedia contributions
full list of contributions I've made while logged in. I correct things when I read them, and sometimes I just watch the Special:Recentchanges list, so I end up doing seemingly random edits. Don't assume I'm an expert on any subject because I changed some article. There are enough obvious problems in Wikipedia that anyone can keep busy even if they limit themselves to obvious and trivial work. Recently I discovered Category:Wikipedians_looking_for_help
New articles I created and actually do know something about:
- InterMUD - fairly proud of its present state, it's accurate and pretty stable, aside from random ads that sometimes get added.
Other articles I spent over an hour on, and have fixed obvious stuff on:
- online creation - barely above a vanity page, it's a little more accurate as of now, but still has some problems (one half of the team that created one of the online creation systems is constantly posting promotional misinformation)
- UPDATE: I wrote that description quite some time ago, it seems to be having silly things added to it constantly by his new alter-egos.
Categories to watch
My stuff elsewhere
- Personal Web Site
- TimMUD, a MUD I run, for development.
- The Eternal Fantasy, another MUD I run, for playing on.
- Mudchat.net, a domain I got and will some day have useful things on.