The Tupper Baronetcy, of Armdale in Halifax in Nova Scotia, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 13 September 1888 for the Canadian politician Charles Tupper. He was Canadian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom from 1883 to 1896 and Prime Minister of Canada in 1896.
Tupper baronets, of Armdale (1888)
- Sir Charles Tupper, 1st Baronet (1821–1915)
- Sir Charles Stewart Tupper, 2nd Baronet (1884–1960)
- Sir Charles Tupper, 3rd Baronet (1880–1962)
- Sir James Macdonald Tupper, 4th Baronet (1887–1967)
- Sir Charles Hibbert Tupper, 5th Baronet (1930–2008)
- Sir Charles Hibbert Tupper, 6th Baronet (b. 1964)