|Industry||Call Center Automation Solutions, IVR Solutions|
|Headquarters||Cupertino, California, USA|
|Key people||CEO: Mark Lazar, Founders: Steven Pollock and Ashok Khosla|
|Products||speech recognition, speech synthesis, VXML|
TuVox was founded in 2001 by Steven S. Pollock and Ashok Khosla, formerly of Apple Computer Corporation and Claris Corporation. Since then, TuVox has grown to over 40 employees and has US offices in Cupertino, California and Boca Raton, Florida as well as international offices in London, Vancouver and Sydney. In 2005, TuVox acquired the customers and hosting facilities of Net-By-Tel.
On July 22, 2010, West Interactive—a subsidiary of West Corporation -- announced its acquisition of TuVox.
TuVox clients include 1-800-Flowers.com, AMC Entertainment, American Airlines, British Airways, M&T Bank, Canon Inc., Gateway, Inc., Motorola, Progress Energy Inc., Telecom New Zealand, Time, Inc., BECU, Virgin America and USAA.
- Destination CRM, April 1, 2007: Winnowing Customer Care Woes. by Coreen Bailor, Destination CRM
- ZDNet News, September 28, 2004: TuVox calls for the 'perfect' app. By Nadia Ilyin, ZDNet News
- TMCnet. September 29, 2005. TuVox Acquires NetByTel's Hosted Speech. By David Sims, TMCnet CRM Alert Columnist
- Speech Technology Magazine’s 2006 Most Innovative Solutions Awards.Canon's speech application from TuVox named “Most Innovative Solution”. Speech Technology Magazine recognizes Canon's deployment of TuVox Perfect Router as most creative in the industry.
- Speech Technology Magazine NewsBlast May 24, 2006 - Speech Technology Magazine’s Q&A with Steve Pollock, Co-founder and EVP of TuVox
- San Jose Mercury News, March 21, 2005 - 1E Tech Monday “They speak, thereby they brand. Speech recognition systems that converse with you give companies a new way to say who they are”
- Red Herring (magazine) July 18, 2005 - TuVox: Anatomy of a Deal, The inside story of how TuVox raised the cash to become an international player.
- Call Center Magazine April 1, 2006 - Is Hosting the Future of Speech?
- The Wall Street Journal June 5, 2006 - Big Tech Companies Shop for Tiny Ventures
- Press Release: West Interactive Acquires TuVox
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|