|Look up tripod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tripod is a three-legged support device.
Tripod may also refer to:
- Tripod (photography)
- Tripod (surveying)
- Sacrificial tripod, a type of ancient Greek altar
- Tripod (band), an Australian musical comedy act
- TriPod (American band), a rock trio
- Tripod (The War of the Worlds), a fictional alien vehicle
- Tripod.com, a web hosting service
- The Tripods, a novel series by John Christopher
- The Tripods (TV series)
- Tripod (album), by Alice in Chains
- Tripod fish
- Tripod Island
- Tripod (Neocatechumanate precept), concept within group of Catholic church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.