Trend Is Dead! Records
|Trend Is Dead! Records|
|Genre||alternative, Punk rock|
|Country of origin||U.S.|
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (October 2010)|
Trend Is Dead! Records (stylized as tREND iS dEAD! records) is an independent record label based out of Normal, Illinois, United States. The label was founded in 1995, initially releasing cassette and vinyl titles, before switching to more modern compact discs.
Trend Is Dead! Records records is recognized for its punk releases, although some have delved into areas of experimental, rock, garage, industrial and hardcore.
After some success pressing small runs of tapes of local artists, Trend Is Dead! Records began issuing ten band compilation cassettes involving bands from the Blo/No scene, alongside other groups from across the United States. The first CD released by Trend Is Dead! Records was the Trendy Compilation in 1998.
- tREND iS dEAD! Volume One (1996)
- tREND iS dEAD! Volume Two (1997)
- tREND iS dEAD! Volume Three (1998)
- Trendy Compilation (1998)
- Worse Than Alternative It's Another PUNK COMP (1999)
- Ramones Maniacs (tribute, 2001)
- ¿dEAD iS tREND? Sampler (2005)