|Look up top-down in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Top-down may refer to:
- Top-down proteomics, a method for protein analysis
- Top-down and bottom-up control, are terms used in community ecology about population models in food webs
In software and systems analysis:
- Top-down and bottom-up design are strategies of information processing and knowledge ordering
- Top-down parsing is a strategy of analyzing unknown data relationships
- Top-down parsing language is a type of analytic formal grammar
In computer game design:
- Top-down perspective, a camera angle in computer and video games
- Top-down shooter, the computer and video game genre centered in this view angle
- Horizontal and vertical writing in East Asian scripts
- "Top Down", a song by Swizz Beatz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.