|Look up tomcat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tomcat may refer to:
- A male cat, known as a tom or tommiecat
- Tomcats (film), a 2001 comedy film
- Apache Tomcat, an open-source Java Servlet Container developed by the Apache Software Foundation
- Beretta Tomcat, a small .32 caliber pistol
- F-14 Tomcat, a military jet fighter used by the United States Navy from 1974 to 2006
- TomKat, a portmanteau for celebrity couple Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes
- Tom Cat, a character from the animated series Tom and Jerry
- Tom Cat (band), a Japanese band who contributed to the Fist of the North Star soundtrack
- TOMCAT/SLIMCAT, a chemical transport model
- The Tomcats, Brian Setzer's first rockabilly music group
- Tomcat (video game), a 1989 computer game published in the UK by Players Software
- Waspair HM 81 Tomcat, ultralight aircraft
- Rove beetle, also known as Tomcat in Indonesia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.