|Look up timing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timing is the time when something happens or the spacing of events in time.
Timing may also refer to:
- Timing (comedy), use of rhythm, tempo and pausing to enhance comedy and humour
- Timing (linguistics), rhythmic division of time into equal portions by a language
- Timing (music), ability to "keep time" accurately and to synchronise to an ensemble
- Color timing, photochemical process of altering and enhancing the color of an image
- Ignition timing, timing of piston and crankshaft so that a spark will occur near the end of the compression stroke
- Market timing, by attempting to predict future market price movements
- Timekeeping, the process of measuring the passage of time
- Synchronization, timing a process relative to another process
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.