Three star or three stars is a grading received in a star (classification) scheme.
It may also refer to:
- Three-star rank, a senior military rank
- Order of the Three Stars, Latvian decoration for merit in service
- Three Star Club, a Nepalese association football club
- The Three Star Gods, Chinese gods of happiness, rank and longevity
- Three Stars (Chinese constellation), a group of seven stars
- Three stars (ice hockey), triple equivalent of "man of the match" in other sports
- Georgia's Own Credit Union 3 Stars of the Year Award, ice hockey award
- Asterism (typography) (⁂), three asterisks (stars) in a triangle, a mark to indicate a sub-division
- The Three Star flag, a nickname for the Flag of the Republic of the Rio Grande, an 1840 separatist republic in Mexico
- Three Stars (song), a 1959 song written by Tommy Dee
- Theme from Dr. Kildare (Three Stars Will Shine Tonight), TV show theme and 1962 single
- Tristar (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Three Star"
- All pages beginning with "Three star"
- *** (disambiguation), three asterisks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language