Thomas F. Donnelly (New York City)
He was the son of Thomas Lester Donnelly, manager of the Grand Opera House, and Sarah (Williams) Donnelly. He attended the public schools and the College of the City of New York. He graduated from Columbia Law School in 1884, was admitted to the bar, and practiced law in New York City.
He was a justice of the City Court from 1908 to 1912; and a justice of the New York Supreme Court (1st D.) from 1913 until his death in 1924.
Actress Dorothy Donnelly (1880-1928) was his sister.
- The New York Red Book compiled by Edgar L. Murlin (published by James B. Lyon, Albany NY, 1897; pg. 203 and 512f)
- THE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS in NYT on January 5, 1898
- FOLEY FOR SHERIFF ON TAMMANY TICKET in NYT on October 10, 1907
- HENRY V. DONNELLY DEAD in NYT on February 16, 1910
- DEMOCRATS MAKE UP THEIR COUNTY TICKET in NYT on August 27, 1912
|New York Assembly|
|New York State Assembly
New York County, 32nd District
John Poth, Jr.
|New York State Senate|
Jacob A. Cantor
|New York State Senate
James J. Frawley