||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2010)|
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)|
Thirdware is focused on Solutions and Services in the Enterprise Application Space (EAS) in the Transaction, Analytics and Collaborative Solution Layers. This includes ERP, customer relationship management (CRM), SCM, BI/DW[disambiguation needed], BPM[disambiguation needed] and Technologies (Mainframe, Java/J2EE, Microsoft Products and related Technologies/Services). Thirdware offers Application Implementation Services (AIS), Application Development Services (ADS) and Application Management-Support Services (AMS)
Thirdware was founded in June, 1995 in Mumbai by Pradeep Erinjery, Mohan Kirane, Bhavesh Shah, Manish Sharma and Satish Menon. The Company started operations as early niche player offering ERP Solutions. Over the years, Thirdware has expanded Services/Solutions across the Enterprise Applications Space (EAS) as ERP, SCM, customer relationship management (CRM) and BI/DW Solutions.
Initially, from being an 'Implementation' focused Company, Thirdware has moved to provide Services across Application Development and Management areas.
Thirdware has sold stuff to over 300 companies. Its customers include top companies like Ford Motor Co, Pfizer Inc, Visteon Corporation, Delphi Corporation, Lear Automotive, Metzeler, Johnson Controls, Tower Automotive (Automotive), Ingersoll-Rand, Larsen & Toubro, Emerson, Rockwell Automation (Manufacturing), Laird (Hi-Tech), Bacardi, Fosters, Coca Cola India (Food and Beverage), Hindustan Unilever (Consumer Products Group),AO Smith, Cequent Performance Products etc.
- 1995: Company Inception in Mumbai.
- 1997: Tie-up with QAD Inc as 'QAD Alliance Partner for India’, leading to: QAD Distributorship, Domestic Market Development and Sales in India Awarded - Valuable Player 1997 by QAD.
- 1999: Setup of Global Delivery Center at SEEPZ, Mumbai.
- 2000: Setup of Global Delivery/Development Centre at Chennai.
- 2001: Customer Service/Delivery Centers set up in Bangalore. Strategic Stakeholding Alliance with Ford Motor Company (20% Equity). Tie-up with Hyperion Inc as 'Hyperion Partner in India', leading to: Hyperion Distributorship in Indian Market. Offices set up in Singapore, UK, USA and Germany to service customers in Europe.
- 2005: Office set up in Ireland. Awarded - Best Performing Services Partner 2005 – Hyperion APAC. Initiation of Global Services on Infor FMS (Sun Accounting), Oracle Applications and Collaborative Technologies. Set up Center of Excellence in Chennai focusing on ERP (QAD, SAP and Oracle) and Technologies.
- 2006: Set up Center of Excellence in Chennai focusing on EAS and Technology.
- 2007: North America HQ at Novi, Michigan Alliance with HelpGo, China to offering services to international customers in mainland China.
- 2008: Setup of a wholly owned business Entity for China, first office being in Shanghai (2008-Q3). Serving both domestic and multi-national enterprises.
Key Industries and Practices
Thirdware serves various industries and verticals as Manufacturing, Automotive, Industrial Electronics, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Chemicals, Transportation, BFSI, Public Sector Units (PSUs), Retail and Travel.
Thirdware offers solutions and services in Transaction, Analytics and Technology Layers. Under Transaction layer, it provides implementation, roll out and support services on SAP, Oracle, QAD and Infor FMS (Sun Accounting). Under Analytics, it provides implementation and support on Hyperion, Business Objects, Informatica and SAS. Under Technology, it provides development and maintenance services on .Net, J2EE, Progress, Oracle and Mainframe.
- India: Mumbai – Corporate HQ and Registered Office, BI Center of Excellence,Development Center.Chennai - EAS and Technology Center of Excellence, Development Center. Bangalore-Development Center.
- Singapore: Singapore
- Japan: Yokohama
- China : Shanghai 立劲哲信息技术(上海)有限公司
- USA: Novi, Michigan - North America Regional Office.
- Thirdware to open office in USA - Indian Express, 19/9/2000.
- Thirdware executes integration and development for Godrej Soaps - Hindu Business Line, 20/12/2000.
- Ford Motor Company takes 20% equity stake in Thirdware - India Car, 22/3/2001.
- Ford Motor Co picks up stake in Thirdware - Hindu Business Line, 23/3/2001.
- Thirdware partners Ford software development hub in India - India Car, 30/3/2001.
- Thirdware secures funding from Ford Motor Co - Red Herring, 05/04/2001.
- Thirdware launches Hyperion in India - Hindu Business Line, 26/12/2001.
- Thirdware unveils Hyperion Marketing Plan – Hindu Business Line, 12/01/2002.
- Thirdware completes ERP project for Bell Ceramics - Express Computers, 08/04/2002.
- Thirdware eyes marketing hub in USA - Financial Express, 08/07/2003.
- Thirdware opens second center in Chennai - The Hindu, 24/08/2008
- Thirdware opens new facility, to up headcount - News One India