The Truth About Markets
|The Truth About Markets: Why Some Nations are Rich but Most Remain Poor|
|Publication date||1 May 2003|
The Truth About Markets looks at why market economies performed better than socialist or centrally directed ones. The book looks at markets in a number of different settings around the world.
- Lambert, Richard. The Times, 16 April 2003.
- The Economist, 1 May 2003.
- Vander Weyer, Mertin. "We each have our own little story", The Telegraph, 26 April 2003.
- Elliot, Larry. "Beware fat cats and dreamers", The Guardian, 3 May 2003.
- Kettle, Martin. "New Labour's big idea is that there is now no big idea", The Guardian, 29 April 2003.
Last modified on 23 April 2013, at 17:35
↑Jump back a section
|This article about a book on economics or finance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|