The Immortals (song)
|Single by Kings of Leon|
|from the album Come Around Sundown|
|Released||March 21, 2011|
|Kings of Leon singles chronology|
"The Immortals" is a song by American rock band Kings of Leon. It is the sixth track on the album. It was originally stated that it would be released as a single 21 March 2011 however it was never eventually released. A video of the song was used in an advertisement to promote the 2011 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament and its brand new 68-team field, and was used from March 4–17.
Caleb Followill, lead singer of Kings of Leon, who wrote the song along with the other Followills, says "The Immortals": "In a way, I kind of wanted it to be something that I could say to my children. It really says it all in one chorus. Here it is: go out and be who it is you wanna be and at the end of the day, before you've gone, make sure you've loved."
Credits and personnel
- Kings Of Leon
- Caleb Followill - Vocals and guitar
- Matthew Followill - Lead guitar
- Jared Followill - Bass guitar
- Nathan Followill - Drums
|Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)||22|
|Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia)||37|
|Polish Singles Chart||41|
- "Ultratop.be – Kings Of Leon – The Immortals" (in Dutch). Ultratip. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch.
- "Ultratop.be – Kings Of Leon – The Immortals" (in French). Ultratip. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch.
- "Polish Singles Chart |".
|This rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language