The Brat Pack Years
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|The Brat Pack Years|
|Compilation album by Various Artists|
|Released||November 6, 2001|
The Brat Pack Years is a compilation CD of hit music from the very popular "Brat Pack" movies of the 1980s and was released on November 6, 2001 on the Mars Entertainment label. The album was produced by Paul Tarnopol and includes music by Simple Minds, INXS, Modern English, The Bangles, Eurythmics, Howard Jones, John Parr, General Public, Oingo Boingo, Wang Chung, Thompson Twins, Sheena Easton, Nick Heyward and Spandau Ballet.
The group of "Brat Pack" actors and actresses, which included Rob Lowe, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Demi Moore, Ally Sheedy, Anthony Michael Hall and Andrew McCarthy, have all appeared in one or more teen oriented coming-of-age films, such as The Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire and Pretty in Pink.
- Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds - The Breakfast Club
- I Melt with You - Modern English - Valley Girl
- St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion) - John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire
- A Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles - Less Than Zero
- Tenderness - General Public - Weird Science
- Whistle Down The Wind - Nick Heyward - Sixteen Candles
- Do Wot You Do - INXS - Pretty in Pink
- Would I Lie To You? - Eurythmics - One Crazy Summer
- Dance Hall Days - Wang Chung - The Sure Thing
- Weird Science - Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
- Like to Get to Know You Well - Howard Jones - Better Off Dead
- So Far, So Good - Sheena Easton - About Last Night...
- In The Name Of Love - Thompson Twins - Valley Girl
- True - Spandau Ballet - Sixteen Candles