|Birth name||Marc Predka|
|Born||April 21, 1975|
|Labels||Trademarc Records, WWE|
|Associated acts||John Cena, Bumpy Knuckles, East Coast Avengers|
Marc Predka (born April 21, 1975) better known by his stage name Tha Trademarc, is an American hip hop artist. He first came to prominence when he and his first cousin, WWE wrestler John Cena, collaborated on the 2005 album You Can't See Me, including Cena's entrance theme "My Time Is Now". He also appeared in the music videos of the songs, "Bad Bad Man" and "Right Now" with John Cena respectively. Prior to the album, Trademarc appeared on Cena's first WWE DVD Word Life He now works as a classroom specialist for the Peace Corps of America.
In August 2007, Trademarc appeared at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's (TNA) Hard Justice pay-per-view as the "new boyfriend" of Karen Angle, later revealed to be a ruse when Karen and Trademarc helped Karen's "estranged" husband Kurt Angle win the match. He appeared again on iMPACT! the next week. While working with TNA he also re-recorded Kurt Angle's entrance music, mixing in a rap he did over a Lunatic Fringe beat with the TNA-composed "My Quest" to form the hip hop theme "Gold Medal". In 2008, he released his first solo debut album Inferiority Complex. He recently worked with independent artist T-Nova on a few tracks that have yet to be released.
East Coast Avengers
In August 2008 Tha Trademarc collaborated with Massachusetts rappers Esoteric and DC The Midi Alien to create the East Coast Avengers. Their group debut album Prison Planet was released in late 2008. The group released their song "Kill Bill O'Reilly" which caused a media controversy due to lyrics that centered on violently killing Bill O'Reilly.Michelle Malkin's criticism of the song led to the group recording "Dear Michelle" in response. They have since released another single titled "Hey America".
With John Cena
- You Can't See Me (May 10, 2005) RIAA: Gold
- Inferiority Complex (Apr. 4, 2008) RIAA: N/A
With East Coast Avengers
- Prison Planet (Oct. 7, 2008) RIAA: N/A
- "Marc Predka My Life". KurtAngleTNA.net. Retrieved 2007-12-05.
- "Hard Justice 2007 results". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2007-09-06.
- "TNA iMPACT! results – August 16, 2007". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2007-09-06.
- Wells, Steven (2008) "Rap group call for the death of Bill O'Reilly", The Guardian, August 19, 2008
- Crawford, Byron (2008) "No, really, kill Bill O’Reilly", XXLmag, August 22, 2008