Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye
|Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye|
|Directed by||Satish Kaushik|
|Produced by||Viacom 18 Motion Pictures|
|Music by||Himesh Reshammiya|
|Studio||Viacom 18 Motion Pictures|
Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye (formerly Hhey Gujju) is a 2010 Bollywood romantic comedy film from Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. After production difficulties, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures decided in December 2008 to rename the film after the Himesh Reshammiya song Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye.
Originally titled HHey Gujju, Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye is Himesh Reshammiya's next film with Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. The film has Himesh Reshammiya playing a double role for the first time and has been designed as a comedy.
Its original title Hhey Gujju was because Reshammiya plays two different Gujarati characters. One named Karsanlal Trikamlal Gandhi, ia a bhai localite from Rajkot (Gujarat) who settled in Delhi's Chandni Chowk region. The other is Akash Patel, a cool Gujarati NRI Casanova who stays abroad. When Trikamlal and Akash come face-to-face, a comedy of errors take place. As is a tradition with Reshammiya's films, there will be introducing of two new leading ladies opposite him.Lakshmi Rai has already shot two song sequences and is waiting for the movie’s release.
- "Hey Gujju becomes Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye". Film Nirvana. 29 December 2008. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- by Manish Gajjar, bbc.co.uk, "Heyy Gujju for Himesh Reshammiya: Himesh Reshammiya is very currently busy with multiple film projects, including his latest venture, Heyy Gujju.", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- entertainment.oneindia.in, 19 September 2008, "Shruti Agrawal catches Himesh's attention", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- bollywoodhungama.com, production informations, Retrieved 11-13-2008
- By Joginder Tuteja, bollywood.com, "Himesh's double role film titled Hhey Gujju!", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- entertainment.oneindia.in, 9 July 2008, "Himesh introduces another actress in Hhey Gujju", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- Jain, Ankur (3 July 2008). "'Hhey Gujju' to test Gujarati sense of humour". The Times of India. Retrieved 2008-11-13.
- Tiwari, Nimisha (29 June 2008). "Himesh's Gujjubhai ghotala!". The Times of India. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- window2india.com, "Lakshmi Rai's Bollywood Debut in Hey Gujju ", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- urdutech.net, 27 September 2008, "Meet The New Heroine Of Himesh Reshammiya, Bikini Babe Shruti Agrawal", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- bollywoodhungama.com, 18 September 2008, "Ramp model Shruti Agrawal cast opposite Himesh Reshammiya in Hhey Gujju", Retrieved 11-13-2008
- by Abhijit Mhamunkar, realbollywood.com, 9 June 2008, "Himesh Reshammiya finds new heroine Lakshmi Rai for Hhey Gujju", Retrieved 11-2\13-2008