|WikiProject Syria||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|This WikiProject banner uses
This template adds Category:WikiProject Syria articles automatically to the Talk pages of articles where it is placed. Other categories may be added depending on the parameters selected. This template is a self-reference. Please add it to the article's talk page.
- class – see the project's quality scale for details.
- importance – see the project's importance scale for details.
- attention – set
|attention=yesif the article needs immediate attention from experienced editors. Use only if another parameter does not cover the need for attention.
- This parameter populates Category:Syria articles needing attention .
- needs-infobox – set
|needs-infobox=yesif the article needs an infobox.
- This parameter populates Category:Syria articles needing infoboxes .
- reassess – set
|reassess=yesif the article is needed request for a reassessment for this article.
- This parameter populates Category:Syria articles needing reassessment.
- merge – set
|merge=yesif the article is a candidate for merge action with one or more other articles.
- This parameter populates Category:Syria articles needing merge action.
- dab – set
|dab=yesif the article is a disambiguation page.
- cat – set
|cat=yesif the article is a category page.
- small – set
|small=yesto display a small version of the template aligned along the right side of the page (as opposed to at the top). This parameter does not work as expected if the banner template is enclosed in
- listas – This parameter, which is the equivalent of the DEFAULTSORT sortkey that should be placed on all biographical articles, is a sortkey for the article talk page (e.g. for Assad Bashar Al-, use
|listas=Bashar Al-, Assad, so that the talk page will show up in the B's and not the A's of the various assessment and administrative categories). This is important because it is one source used by those who set DEFAULTSORT on the article; consider also setting the DEFAULTSORT for the article when setting this parameter. For more information about this, please see Wikipedia:Categorization of people#Ordering names in a category.
It is not required if another WikiProject template on the same page has its own
- category – set
|category=noif, and only if, a banner is being used for demonstration or testing purposes, to prevent unnecessary or undesirable categorization. Otherwise, omit this parameter.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:WikiProject Syria/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language