The tansy is a plant.
Tansy may also refer to:
- Tansy Davies (born 1973), British composer
- Tansy Saylor, a main character in Conjure Wife, a supernatural horror novel by Fritz Leiber
- Tansy Taylor, in the film adaptation Night of the Eagle
- Teton River (Montana), also known as the Tansy River
- Tansy (film), a 1921 British silent drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.