I moved St. James's Park to St James's park (without the full stop) because according to the official website, it doesn't have a full stop. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Parable1991 (talk • contribs) 01:21, 31 March 2007 (UTC).
- I'm afraid that I've moved this back.
- There was a discussion about this a while ago (2004?), and the "full stop" is indeed part of the name. I've got a few 'photos of the park's signage to prove it if you really want. :-)
- A web-site is a very poor guide for what is "correct", as they're normally done by web designers rather than people familiar with the topic.
- For comparison, St. James's Park tube station is also with the dot.
- James F. (talk) 13:00, 9 March 2008 (UTC)