There are numerous issues with this article:
- Referring bluntly to "Puritans" is really no good. There were different non-conforming or anti-Laudian views.
- Obviously the migration was affected by religious policy under James I, but the matter neither starts nor ends under him.
- The term "Great Migration" needs to be attributed.
- It was not a one-way migration at all - there were plenty of people who left England and then returned at a later point.
Charles Matthews (talk) 08:40, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- I have given the article a thorough rewrite and expansion, and moved it. I feel that it now is more neutral and acceptable. Charles Matthews (talk) 09:13, 7 October 2009 (UTC)