|WikiProject Kansas||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality.
Wikipedians in Kansas may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Important Notes Before Editing This Article
Please review the following to get a better idea of what you should add to this article:
- Please follow the Wikipedia USCITY guideline for layout and content.
- Please examine these great articles for ideas: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania / Stephens City, Virginia / Kent, Ohio / Tulsa, Oklahoma / Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Please ensure a person meets Wikipedia Notability requirements before adding to the "Notable People" section.
Please review the following before editing:
- Please document your source by citing a reference to prove your text is verifiable.
- Please add text that has a neutral point of view instead of sounding like an advertisement.
- Please read the "Editing, Creating, and Maintaining Articles" chapter from the book Wikipedia : The Missing Manual, ISBN 9780596515164.
Add that goodland kansas is home to te bauman family which received its land through a grant in the 1800's and still own that land today —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:09, 5 October 2008 (UTC)