Talk:Congo Serpent Eagle
|Congo Serpent Eagle has been listed as one of the Natural sciences good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Birds||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Congo Serpent Eagle/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Some pre-review comments
- "This species is found in western and central Africa, stretching" A re-word so that it is not the species doing the stretching?
- "It has been suggested that the Congo Serpent Eagle evolved to mimic ..." Important point but a cumbersome sentence.
- Do you need both "more closely"s?
- "As it is adapted for dense forest, it is not well-adapted for secondary forests and plantations." Is there information available on the specific adaptations?
- Ecology and behavior - many very short sentences. Can they be combined to improve flow?
- Goshawk links to a disambig page.
- ISBN for Handbook of the Birds of the World - Volume 2?
1. Well written?:
- Prose quality: Still some paras of short sentences but generally good.
- Manual of Style compliance:
2. Factually accurate and verifiable?:
- References to sources:
- Citations to reliable sources, where required:
- No original research:
3. Broad in coverage?:
- Major aspects: Some additional information could be used to expand sentences if/when available
4. Reflects a neutral point of view?:
- Fair representation without bias:
5. Reasonably stable?
- No edit wars, etc.
6. Illustrated by images, when possible and appropriate?:
- Images are copyright tagged, and non-free images have fair use rationales:
- Images are provided where possible and appropriate, with suitable captions:
- Seth of Rabi has a photo on Flickr, might be willing for it to be used.
- Pass or Fail: