|Look up tail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tail is the section at the rear end of an animal's body, a distinct, flexible appendage to the torso.
Tail or tails may also refer to:
- Aircraft tail, the empennage of an aircraft
- Comet tail, a visible part of a comet
- Tail recursion, a type of recursion in computer programming
- Tail sequence, in mathematics, an unbounded sequence of contiguous ordinals
- Tail rotor, a small vertical propeller mounted at the rear of a helicopter
- Tailing (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tail"
- All pages with titles containing "Tail"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.