|Look up TGIF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TGIF may refer to:
- TGIF, an initialism for the phrase "Thank God It's Friday"
- TGIF (cell biology), transforming growth-interacting factor
- T.G.I. Friday's, an American restaurant chain
- TGIF (ABC), a former two-hour programming block on the American television network ABC
- Tactical Ground Intercept Facility, a US Military Intelligence collection platform
- Tgif (program), an interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 for Unix and the file format it uses, .tgif
- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," a 2011 single by Katy Perry
- "T.G.I.F. (Thank God I'm Fresh)", song from the Kid Cudi album Man on the Moon: The End of Day
- "TGIF", a reference to social media, derived from Twitter, Google, iPhone, Facebook; used by Leonard Sweet.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.