TBL may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Television Broadcasts Limited, the first over-the-air commercial television station in Hong Kong
- The Beautiful Life, a 2009 cancelled television show
- The Biggest Loser a reality weight loss competition television series.
Science, technology and computing
- tbl, a UNIX preprocessor that formats tables
- Tim Berners-Lee, (also TimBL), English computer sciencist, inventor of the World Wide Web
- Transformation-based learning, a machine learning strategy proposed by Eric Brill
- Transmission balise-locomotive, a Belgian train protection system
- Tampa Bay Lightning, a professional ice hockey team of the NHL
- Torell Basket Liga, a former sponsored name of the top women's basketball league in Poland
- Toronto Blue Jays, a professional baseball team of the MLB's American League
- Turkish Basketball League, the top men’s professional basketball league in Turkey
- Tanzania Breweries Limited, a Tanzanian brewery firm owned by South African Breweries
- Triple bottom line, an expanded spectrum of values and criteria for measuring organizational success
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.