|Look up summer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Summer is one of the four seasons.
Summer or The Summer may also refer to:
Film and television
Literature and art
- Summer (George Winston album), 2008
- Summer (Harisu album), 2006
- Summer (Summer Watson album), 2003
- Summer, a 2003 album by Zhou Xun
- Summer (Jon Foreman EP), 2008
- Summer (Subtle EP), 2001
- Summer EP (Hawk Nelson EP), 2009
- Summer EP (Sherwood EP), 200
- The Summer (EP), a 2009 EP by Never Shout Never
- "Summer" (composition), a 1997 instrumental by Mogwai
- "Summer" (Shy Child song), 2007
- "Summer" (War song), 1976
- "The Summer" (ATB song), by ATB
- "Summer" ("L'estate"), the second concerto in Vivaldi's The Four Seasons
- "Summer", by Alien Ant Farm from Anthology
- "Summer", by Beatsteaks from Living Targets
- "Summer", by Charlotte Hatherley from Grey Will Fade
- "Summer", by Dido from Safe Trip Home
- "Summer", by Modest Mouse from The Fruit That Ate Itself
- "Summer", by Sum 41 from All Killer, No Filler
Last modified on 25 March 2013, at 16:55
↑Jump back a section
- All pages beginning with "Summer"
- Summertime (disambiguation)
- Summers (disambiguation)
- Sumner (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.