Stave can refer to:
- Staff (music), a set of five horizontal lines and four spaces used in musical notation
- Stave church, a Medieval wooden church with post and beam construction prevalent in Norway
- The individual wood strips that form the sides of a barrel
- A stick
- A stave bearing is one that uses a number of axial strips or staves, rather than circular or semi-circular shells.
- An old English word for chapter
- Rune-like symbols from Icelandic magic, see Icelandic magical staves.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.