St. Joseph High School (Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania)
|St. Joseph High School|
|800 Montana Avenue
Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania, (Allegheny County), 15065
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Patron saint(s)||St Joseph|
|Average class size||30|
|Color(s)||Red, White and Blue|
|Slogan||"O Hail St Joes High"|
|Athletics||Basketball, Swimming, Volleyball, Track, Baseball, Softball, Golf, Bowling, Tennis, Soccer|
|Accreditation(s)||Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools|
|Publication||Emporium (literary magazine)|
|Admissions Director||Christine Harmon|
|Athletic Director||Kate Barkowski|
The school opened the Walter Dlubak Athletic Center in 2009, home to the SJHS Spartans; math and science classes are also held in the building.
- All hail to St. Joe's High! Noble and strong.
- Through the dear portals lies the truth of our song.
- Fly thy colors, red and blue, Wisdom echoing.
- Lead on, O guiding light, of thee we sing.
- All hail to St. Joe's High! Our voices raise.
- To the Alma Mater, the tribute of our praise.
- Live, O Alma Mater! Humble hearts we bring.
- Bearer of truth and light of thee we sing.
Student body profile
As of 2005, St. Joe's had 37 ninth grade students 34 tenth grade students 42 eleventh grade students and 33 twelfth grade students, for a total of 146 students grades 9–12
- MSA-CSS. "MSA-Commission on Secondary Schools". Retrieved 2009-05-23.
- "School Mission Statement". Saint Joseph High School. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-11-11.
- Thomas, Mary Ann (2009-10-17). "There was much to bless at St. Joseph High School in Harrison". Valley News Dispatch (Tribune-Review Publishing Company). Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- "Student Handbook". Saint Joseph High School. 2006. Archived from the original on 2007-07-01. Retrieved 2007-11-11.
- "Private School Report". Private Schools. 2005. Retrieved 2009-05-01.