St. Andrew's Church, Nottingham
|St. Andrew's Church, Nottingham|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Diocese||Southwell and Nottingham|
|Vicar(s)||Revd Richard M. Clark|
The church was built as a daughter church to St. Ann's Church, Nottingham between 1869 and 1871 by William Knight, and extended by S. R. Stevenson in 1884.
- Henry Jemson Tebbutt (formerly vicar of St. Ann's Church, Nottingham)
The organ contains historic pipework from 1777 by John Snetzler taken from the organ formerly installed in St. Mary's Church, Nottingham. It was installed in St. Andrew's Church in 1871 by Lloyd and Dudgeon. In 1876 the organ was re-built by Bishop and Starr, and a further re-build took place in 1898 by Conacher and Co. Other work was carried out by Charles Lloyd in 1914 and 1922. In 1926, Roger Yates added a Tuba. The last re-build was in 1934 by Hill, Norman and Beard.
- Stephen Moore 1871-1874/5
- Dr. Briggs 1876
- Herbert Stephen Irons 1876-1905 (formerly organist and Rector Chori at Southwell Minster)
- Frederick E. Hollingshead, FRCO. 1905 (formerly organist of Uttoxeter Parish Church, later organist of St. James' Church, Standard Hill)
- Dr. G. Corbett, FRCO. 1905-1908 (S. Corbett ?)
- Leonard Henniker, Mus.B. (Oxon), FRCO, ARCM., 1908-1944-?
- R. Dickinson Sep 1950 - May 1951
- Charles Pickard May 1951 - May 1953 (previously organist of Holy Trinity Church, Lenton)
- Harry Williams May 1953 - July 1957
- Harold E.F. Bebbington July 1957 - Feb 1962 (previously organist of St Peter's Church, Nottingham and Church of St. John the Evangelist, Carrington)
- Kenneth J. Eade Feb 1962 - June 1969
- David Wilson 1969-1977
- Peter Price 1978-1990
- Leslie Roberts 1990-1992
- John Churchill 1992-