The term speculum, Latin for "mirror", and its plural specula, may refer to:
- Speculum (medical), a medical tool used for examining body cavities
- Speculum (journal), a journal of medieval studies published by the Medieval Academy of America
- Speculum literature, a medieval genre
- Speculum, magical telescopic device used by the mythical Prester John
- Speculum feathers, the secondary feathers on the inner part of a duck's wing which are often brightly coloured
- Speculum metal, an alloy containing copper and tin used for making all-metal mirrors
- Speculum (butterfly), a skipper butterfly genus in the tribe Erynnini
- Ophrys speculum, a species of ground orchid in the genus Ophrys
- Specula (gastropod), genus of sea snails in the family Cerithiopsidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.