|Look up Spain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spain is a European country.
Spain may also refer to:
- Spain (European Parliament constituency)
- the Spanish State, referring to the government of Spain under Francisco Franco
- Spain (band), a 1990s American jazz-rock band
- Spain (composition), a 1971 instrumental jazz fusion composition by Chick Corea
- Spain (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Spain (Between the Trees album)
- Spain (Michel Camilo & Tomatito album), 2000
- Spain (Auden), a poem by W. H. Auden
- Spain Rodriguez (born 1940), underground cartoonist, best known for his character "Trashman"
- Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago
- Spain, South Dakota, an unincorporated community in the US state of South Dakota
- Spain (surname), a surname English, French, Norman and Irish in origin, but linked to Spanish expatriates or colonists
- Spain, a minor character in the manga Hetalia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.