|Industry||Aerospace & Defense|
The organization is headquartered in Voronezh.
Founded on July 29, 2004 by the Decree of the Russian President, it includes a number of enterprises and scientific research institutes:
- Voronezhskiy Scientific Research Institute of Communication (VNIIS) - head organization
- JSC TNIIR 'Efir'
- JSC Sarapul radiozavod
- JSC Tambov plant 'Revtrud' - see also FC Revtrud Tambov
- JSC Yaroslavskiy
- JSC Elektroautomatika
- JSC NPP 'Start'
- JSC Tambov plant 'October'
- JSC 'Luch' Plant
- JSC Ryazanskiy radiozavod
- JSC Slavgorodskiy plant of radioequipment
- JSC Almaz
- JSC Voronezhskoe Central KB[disambiguation needed] 'Polyus'
- JSC VNII 'Vega'
- JSC NPP 'Volna'
- JSC 'Yantar' plant
- JSC Krasnodarskiy instrumentation plant 'Kaskade'
- JSC Krasnodarskoe KB 'Selena'
- JSC 'KB of experimental works'
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language