Sonal is a given Indian name originating from the Hindu religion. It is a feminine name and means "golden" in Hindi. Similar name shall be "Sonali". The name "Sonal" may refer to:
- Sonal Chauhan (born 1985), Indian actress
- Sonal Mansingh (born 1944), Indian dancer
- Sonal Shah (actress) (born 1980), Indian-American actress
- Sonal Shah (economist) (born 1968), American economist
- Sonal Sehgal (born 1981), Indian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
sonal mataji ;-belongs to charan caste who was against wine drinking and non-vegetarian and a good speakerLast modified on 24 June 2012, at 00:08