In the post-Takemitsu era, Somei Satoh is a Japanese composer of contemporary traditional music (gendai hogaku).
He wrote his violin concerto for Anne Akiko Meyers.
He lives in Tokyo.
Last modified on 28 February 2013, at 19:43
↑Jump back a section
- Somei Satoh's web site (official web site)
- Somei Satoh (Zen-On Comtemporary Composers)
- Somei Satoh page from Lovely Music, Ltd. site
- Somei Satoh page from Mode Records site
- Recitative recorded by Guy Klucevsek
|This article about a Japanese composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|