|Look up Solomon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solomon may also refer to:
- Edward I. Solomon (born 1946), professor of chemistry at Stanford University
- Solomon (Byzantine general), 6th-century Byzantine eunuch general, governor of Africa
- Solomon of Montpellier, a 13th century Rabbi
- Solomon (pianist), the professional name of the British pianist Solomon Cutner
- Solomon of Hungary
- Solomon I of Imereti
- Solomon II of Imereti
- Solomon Busendich, Kenyan long-distance runner
- Solomon (singer), American Electronic Hip-Pop recording artist, singer, producer and songwriter.
- Sheldon Solomon, co-developer of Terror Management Theory
- Stacey Solomon, a British singer, television presenter, model and reality TV star
- Solomon kaDinuzulu, king of the Zulu nation from 1913 until 1933
- King Solomon (boxer) (born 1965), American boxer
- Vaiben Solomon (ca.1799 – 21 June 1860) pioneer of South Australia
- Vaiben Louis Solomon (1853-1908) 21st Premier of South Australia, nephew of Vaiben Solomon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.