|Look up snowflake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A snowflake is a particle of snow.
Snowflake may also refer to:
- Snowflake, Arizona, United States
- Snowflake schema, a term in computer database systems
- Snowflake (gorilla), an ape
- Snowflake, American Champion racehorse
- SAS Snowflake, an airline
- Snow Bunting, a bird
- Fred Toones, an actor
- Leucojum, a genus of plants
- A nickname for the recreational drug cocaine
- HMS Snowflake (K211), a world war II Flower class corvette
- A song by Mew on A Triumph for Man
- Mathematical Curve: Koch snowflake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.