School of Architecture & Landscape Design, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
|School of Architecture and Landscape Design, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University|
|Director||Dr. C.L. Razdan|
|Location||Kakriyal, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Affiliations||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University|
School of Architecture and Landscape Design, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University in located in Kakriyal Village near Katra town of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the only Architectural college in Jammu and Kashmir, making it one of the most important institutions in the state.
The School of Architecture was started in the year 2006. Dr. C.L. Razdan is the director of the department. It currently offers a five year Bachelor of Architecture course. The department has students from all over India.
- "School of Architecture & Landscape Design : Courses". Retrieved 18 April,2013.
|Find more about School of Architecture & Landscape Design, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University at Wikipedia's sister projects|
|Definitions and translations from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Travel information from Wikivoyage|
- Official website
- Governor inaugurates NASA convention at SMVDU
- ZONAL NASA CONVENTION 2010
- Governor for judicious land use while designing new buildings
- http://www.coa.gov.in/STATUS.pdf List of Architecture Schools in India Recognized by Council of Architecture,India
- Lecture by Prof.Ravindra Bhan
- School of Architecture and Landscape Design[dead link]