|Look up shoebox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shoebox, shoe-box or shoe box may refer to one of the following.
- A box for storing shoes
- "Shoe Box", a 1995 single by the Canadian band Barenaked Ladies
- Dingbat (building)
- Shoebox style (architecture)
- Shoe-box system, an early fault-tolerant computer system architecture type by Tolerant Systems
- Shoebox (computer), a 1961 IBM computer that was able to perform math and perform speech recognition
- Shoebox (originally Shoebox Greetings), a brand of humorous greeting cards by Hallmark Cards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.