Sho may refer to:
- sho (board game), a Tibetan board game with dice, also called Tibetan BackGammon.
- sho (unit), a Tibetan currency unit (see historical money of Tibet)
- shodo, a Japanese calligraphy
- sho (letter), a letter of the Greek alphabet used to write the Bactrian language
- Sho?, a Dubai-based rock band
Shō may refer to:
- shō (instrument) (笙), an Asian wind instrument
- shō (unit) (升), a Japanese unit of volume measurement, often used in sake production
- the Shō River in Japan
- Shō (given name)
- Shō (surname), a Japanese surname
SHO may refer to:
- SHO, abbreviation for Showtime (TV network), a television network
- the Ford Taurus SHO (Super High Output), a car produced from 1989–1999 and after 2010
- senior house officer, a stage in UK and Irish medical training
- the Shell Houston Open, an event on the PGA Tour
- shutout, a term in team games including baseball and ice hockey
- Silent Hill: Origins, a 2007 survival horror game for the PlayStation Portable
- a simple harmonic oscillator (see simple harmonic motion)
- Sokcho Airport, South Korea (IATA code)
- station house officer, the police in charge of a police station in India and Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.