|Born||New York City|
Haver is the founder and editor-in-chief of online fashion magazine FocusOnStyle.com. The publication, which she founded in 1999, coined the term "can-do chic" and aims to serve as a resource to the "everyday woman". Her work in the magazine has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, Financial Times and Daily Mail, the Herald Sun, CNN.com, CNBC.com, Kiplinger’s, Oprah.com, and ELLE, among others.
Haver's work was published in 2012 alongside contributions from Jimmy Carter and Gloria Steinem in 65 Things to Do When You Retire, 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life.
Haver was featured as an on-air celebrity spokesperson in Macy's department store's 2006 national marketing campaign national television commercial. The campaign also included Stacy London and Clinton Kelly.
Before launching the magazine, her fashion advice column, "Sharon Haver’s Focus on Style," was syndicated to over 400 newspapers served by the Scripps Howard News Service including Rocky Mountain News, Columbus Dispatch, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Naples Daily News, Press-Enterprise, and Mobile Press Register, and she has also been featured on media such as Martha Stewart Living Radio, Hallmark Channel's Emeril’s Table, USA Radio Network, BBC World Service, CBC Radio, American Journal, The Montel Williams Show, and The Joe Franklin Show.
Prior to her work at FocusOnStyle, Haver spent over 15 years as a fashion photography fashion stylist in both print and live action for clients such as Vogue Mexico, Us Magazine, Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee, A Current Affair, Soap Opera Weekly, Star Magazine, Avon, Ladies' Home Journal, Macy’s, Perry Ellis, Pepsi Cola, Bamberger's, Gantos, BMG Music, IBM, VF Corporation, GTE, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, RJ Reynolds, as well as fashion brands like Candie's, Le Tigre Clothing, Oleg Cassini, Evan-Picone, Merona, and celebrities such as Rebecca Romijn, Kelly Ripa, Famke Jansen, Elle Macpherson, Wilt Chamberlin, Tracee Ellis Ross, Debbie Gibson, and Kyra Sedgwick.
- Libby Calloway (August 30, 1999). "Flashback Fashion". New York Post.
- Beth Pitts (12 September 2012). "Sharon Haver, Founder, FocusOnStyle: Bringing Celebrity Fashion Tips to Everyday Women". The Next Woman.
- . The New York Times. July 25, 2005. Missing or empty
- Nichole L. Torres (August 2004). "To a Tee". Entrepreneur Magazine.
- "Sharon Haver, Founder of FocusOnStyle.com, Name Erroneously Used With STAYFREE(R) Clean, Fresh Start Sweepstakes.". Personal Products Company. June 30, 2004.
- Jean Chatzky with Arielle McGowen (September 9, 2009). "Find the Gold Hiding in Your Closet". Oprah.com.
- "12 Fashion Writers You Should Know And Read". Fashionably Marketing. 04/11/2011.
- "SHARON HAVER, FASHION & STYLE EXPERT".
- Mark Evan Chimsky, ed. (February 1, 2012). 65 Things to Do When You Retire, 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life. Sellers Publishing Inc. ISBN 141620654X.
- "Macy's Launches National Advertising, Marketing Campaign". September 6, 2006.
- Jesse Massari (August 27, 2012). "Sharon From FocusOnStyle". FashionNotes.
- "How to find the right handbag with fashion expert Sharon Haver". Morning Living Kim Fernandez and Betsy Karetnick. May 07, 2009. Martha Stewart Living Radio. Sirius. http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.4af27a8e9e64e1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoidï¿½9dcd0fc8b40110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default.
- J. Alexander. Follow the Model. Gallery Books. ISBN 1439150516.
- Deirdre O'Shea (March 5, 2005). "Fresh Style". Copley News Service.