Shahekou District (simplified Chinese: 沙河口区; traditional Chinese: 沙河口區; pinyin: Shākékǒu Qū) is a District under the administration of Dalian, Liaoning province, People's Republic of China. It is located in the western portion of the city. The district has a total area of 49 square kilometres (19 sq mi), and a population of approximately 610,000 people. Its postal code is 116020, and the district government is located at 120 Tongtai Avenue.
There are 10 subdistricts within the district.
- Lianhuashan Subdistrict (莲花山街道), Chunliu Subdistrict (春柳街道), Xinghai Bay Subdistrict (星海湾街道), Xinggong Subdistrict (兴工街道), Zhongshan Park Subdistrict (中山公园街道), Nansha Subdistrict (南沙街道), Lijia Subdistrict (李家街道), Malan Subdistrict (马栏街道), Baishan Road Subdistrict (白山路街道), Heishijiao Subdistrict (黑石礁街道)
The following secondary schools are within Shahekou District:
- Dalian City No. 3 High School
- Dalian City No. 8 High School
- High School Associated with Liaoning Normal University
- Dalian City No. 13 High School
- Dalian City No. 47 High School
- Dalian City No. 48 High School
- Dalian Standard High School
|This Liaoning location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|