|— town —|
|• Total||22.13 km2 (8.54 sq mi)|
|Elevation||564 m (1,850 ft)|
|• Density||1,247.81/km2 (3,231.8/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Sanduru is located at  It has an average elevation of 565 metres (1853 feet)..
- SMIORE - The Sandur Manganese and Iron Ore company.
- Donimalai Mine, an iron mine owned by the National Mineral Development Corporation,
- Subbarayanahalli Mine, an iron ore in Nandi Halli owned by Mysore Minerals Limited,
- Dharmapur Iron Ore Mines in Ramgad village,
- Jaisingpur Iron Ore Mine in Yeshwanthanagar.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sandur
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Brief history of Sandur and a genealogy of its ruling chiefs
- Genealogy of the Ghorpade dynasty of Sandur
|This article related to a location in Bellary district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|