|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Korean Wikipedia. (October 2012)|
View of skyline from Bongeunsa
|Area||3.19 km2 (1.2 sq mi)|
|Population (2001)||41,171 |
|Population density||12,906 /km2 (33,426.4 /sq mi)|
- "삼성동 (Samseong-Dong 三成洞)" (in Korean). Doosan encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- "The origin of the names: Samseong-Dong" (in Korean). Gangnam-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- Cho Jae-eun; Chang Hae-won; Choung Hyuk-min (3 August 2011). "Feast of food in a concrete jungle". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- Rachel Sang-hee Han; Frances Cha (17 December 2012). "13 things you've got to do in Seoul". CNN Travel. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
Last modified on 5 May 2013, at 23:57
↑Jump back a section
- Samseong-dong official homepage (Korean)
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|