August 1, 1975 |
Ryoko Yonekura (米倉涼子 Yonekura Ryōko , born August 1, 1975) is a Japanese ex-fashion model and actress. She studied classical ballet for 15 years from the age of five. A member of the Oscar Productions agency, she won a national young beauty award in 1992. In 1993 she started her career as a model, working for fashion magazines such as CanCam. She announced her intention to start her acting career in June 1999. Her acting debut was in the TBS drama Koi no Kamisama (God of Love) and has appeared in many dramas ever since.
- Koi no Kamisama (2000, TBS TV)
- Love Revolution (2001, Fuji TV)
- Artificial Beauty (Seikei Bijin) (2002, Fuji TV)
- "Okusama wa Majo" ( 2004, TBS TV)
- Fushin no Toki (2006, TV Asahi)
- Warui Yatsura (2007, TV Asahi/ABC TV)
- Katagoshi no Koibito (9 episodes, 2007, TBS TV)
- Monster Parent (2008, Kansai TV)
- Koshonin (2008, TV Asahi)
- Koshonin 2 (2009, TV Asahi)
- Nasake no Onna (2010, TV Asahi)
- Hunter ~Sono Onna-tachi, Shoukin Kasegi~ (2011, Fuji TV/Kansai TV)
- Atsui Kuuki (2012, TV Asahi)
- 35 Sai no Koukousei (2013, Nippon TV)
- "Name : Ryoko Yonekura". Bliss (Bhavakuta.com). Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- "A Hardest Night!! (2005), Nezu no ban (original title)". Internet Movie Database (imdb.com). Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- "Seikei Bijin [整形美人。]". JDorama.com. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- Official website (Japanese)
- Ryoko Yonekura at the Internet Movie Database
- Ryoko Yonekura at Artificial Beauty, Japanese series
- Cosmetic that Ryoko Yonekura patronizes (Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|