|Look up Rx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RX is the telegraph and radio abbreviation for "receive" or "receiver".
RX, Rx, ℞, or rx may also refer to:
Computing and electronics
- RX Microcontroller
- Rx meters, a term used in electrical engineering
- Rx bridge, a device for measuring the characteristic resistance and impedance of antenna or feedline system
- rx, the RPC mechanism used by the Andrew File System
- The Renesas Electronics RX microcontroller family
- Rx, the Reactive Extensions to .NET
Entertainment and arts
- Rx (band), an industrial band formed by Nivek Ogre and Martin Atkins
- Rx (film), a 2005 film about drug trafficking
- ℞ or Rx, a novel by Elizabeth J. Braswell published under the pseudonym Tracy Lynn
- ℞ or Rx: A Tale of Electronegativity, a series of novellas by Robert Brockway
- Kamen Rider Black RX, a Japanese superhero television series
- Lexus RX, a series of luxury crossover SUV
- Mazda RX, a series of sport cars
- RX, an abbreviation for rallycross
- RX, the registration code for fishing boats registered in Rye, East Sussex, used by the Rye and Hastings fishing fleets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.