Russian Federation relations
The Russian Federation has an embassy in Port Louis, and Mauritius has an embassy in Moscow, which was opened in July 2003. The current Ambassador of Russia to Mauritius is Olga Ivanova. The current Ambassador of Mauritius to Russia is Mahendr Dosieah, who presented his Letters of Credence to Russian President Vladimir Putin on 25 July 2006.
- Ginsburgs, George; Slusser, Robert M. (1981). A calendar of Soviet treaties, 1958-1973. BRILL. p. 846. ISBN 90-286-0609-2. Retrieved 2009-07-18.
- "Российско-маврикийские отношения". Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 16 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Vladimir Putin accepted the letters of credential from a number of foreign ambassadors.". The Kremlin, Moscow: Presidential Press and Information Office. 25 July 2006. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Relations of Russia and Mauritius|
- Mauritius Embassy, Moscow
- (Russian) Documents on the Mauritius–Russia relationship by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language