Rosa María Britton
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
Background and education
Her father was Cuban and her mother was Panamanian. She attended school in Panama City and her secondary studies in Havana, Cuba. She studied Medicine at the University of Madrid in Spain and continued her studies in gynecology and oncology at the Brooklyn Jewish Medical Center in the United States.
She has lived in Panama since 1973.
- El ataúd de uso, 1983
- El señor de las lluvias y el viento, 1984
- No pertenezco a este siglo, 1991
- Laberintos de orgullo, 2002
- Suspiros de fantasmas, 2005
- Esa Esquina del Paraiso, 1986
- Banquete de despedida/Miss Panamá Inc., 1987
- "MIAMI BOOK FAIR BECOMES UNITED NATIONS FOR READERS". Miami Herald. November 19, 1988. Retrieved 6 April 2011.
- (Spanish) Website
|This Panamanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|